The Club is very active during the summer and provides many opportunities to Club members and area youth. The Club's daily schedule during the summer is divided into two parts: Summer Camp and Drop-in Hours.
- Summer Camp runs from 6:30-12:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Lunch is served free of charge from 11:30-12:15 on designated days, set up by the Sparta School District. (open to the community).
- VIEW THE LUNCH MENU
- If a drop in member would like to eat lunch at the Club, please call us at 269-2582 before 8:30 am. The child should be to the Club by 12:00 pm. Lunch is only available June 19th through July 28th.
- Drop-in hours run from 12:00-6:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- The Club is closed on Wednesdays for those not attending the field trip.