This summer, our field trips include visits to various parks, attractions, and places wherein our Club members are sure to experience exciting adventures! Field trips are held each Wednesday during our summer hours. On Wednesdays, the Club is only open to those children who are attending the field trip. Campers and traditional Club members (aka. drop-in members) may participate in the field trips.
2016 Field Trip Schedule
6-15-15 - $30 -Cave of the Mounds: Blue Mounds
6-22-15 - $30 - WKBT Tour and La Crescent Pool - La Crosse
6-29-15 - $30 - Mt. Olympus - Wisconsin Dells
7-6-15 - $30 - High Rollers, kids Coulee, and Holmen Pool
7-13-15 -$30 - Norskadalen Pioneer Tour and Onalaska Swimming Pool - Coon Valley and Onalaska
7-20-15 - $30 - Jellystone - Warrens
7-27-15 -$30 - Knuckleheads Trampoline Park and Wisconsin Ducks Tour - Wisconsin Dells
8-3-15 - $30 - Kalahari
8-10-15 -$30 -Baraboo Mid Continental Railway and Oshner Zoo - Baraboo
8-17-15 -$30 - Jet Boat Adventures & Devils Lake
There will be Five additional Field Trips offered for a separate fee. Too see Descriptions for these, and all of the Field Trips, please see the attachment at the bottom of the page.
Fees include: transportation and supervision, a sack lunch and a snack, admission fees to the destination, and a GREAT time!
Summer Camp members
Field trip costs are included in Camp fees
Non-Summer Camp members (drop-in members)
$7.00 for a field trip t-shirt
- One-time fee paid with first field trip
- Field trip t-shirts are necessary for the safety and easy identification of our Club members
$30.00 for an individual trip
- Due the Wednesday BEFORE the field trip for which you're registering
Stop into the Club for the non-camper field trip permission slip
- The Club will not be open to all members on Wednesdays. We are only open to those children participating in the field trip.
- The Club will open at 6:30 a.m. so Club members can be dropped off.
- Field trip participants must be at the Club by 8:00 a.m.
- All field trip participants need to be picked up at the Club by 6:00 p.m.
- A lunch will be provided for each participant.
- Participants may bring their own lunches in a lunch box clearly marked with their name.
- Participants will be supervised by Club staff on all trips.
- Participants will be traveling to and from each destination via the Club bus.
- All participants are required to wear their field trip t-shirt on all field trips.
- Field trips are subject to change due to weather, transportation, etc.
If you have additional questions, please contact Summer Camp Director at (608) 269-CLUB (2582) extension 44