To assist with afterschool programs in Sparta. We are in search of energetic, friendly, and youth-centered people to serve as mentors, implement educational activities, and assist students with homework. Experience working with children, strong skills in reading, writing and math is preferred.
These seasonal part-time positions are flexible, Monday through Friday from 2:30-6 pm. during the school year.
The Boys & Girls Club of Sparta is seeking Program Leaders for afterschool programming. We are in search of energetic, friendly, and mature people to both assist and run programs for youth in grades three through twelve. Experience working with children in an afterschool environment or with youth programming is helpful. Searching for candidates with a desire to work with children in program areas focusing on: health & fitness, fine arts, technology, games & recreation, education & career development, and character building skills.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have the ability to work successfully with youth, parents, and community members.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Be able to manage job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to plan and implement lesson plans for programming
- Possess professional appearance, demeanor and courteous disposition.
The hours for this part-time position are flexible, Monday through Friday from 2:45-7 pm. during the school year. Off on most non-school days and snow days.